*Certificates are issued at the end of training
To provide a very comprehensive, practical knowledge of world-class methods and techniques used in petroleum engineering, and develop competency needed to be fully operational and make very significant contributions in multi-disciplinary project teams.
The petroleum engineering program constantly prepares you to deal with real on-the-job situations. You will conduct numerous case studies based on real data from the field. You will deal with geological objects through practical field trips. You will use industry-specific software.
You can also opt for a partnership program with Louisiana University.
Students (four-years university degree), engineers, engineering trainees, technical managers and assistants, technicians, geologists, geophysicists, chemists, physicists, service company personnel, sales representatives, and data processing personnel.
Module 1: English for Petroleum Engineers
- Basic English
- Communication Skills
Module 2: Geosciences ( including a geological trip)
- Petroleum Geology
- Well Log Interpretation
- Geophysics for Reservoir Studies
- Reservoir Modeling
- Fractured Reservoir Characterization
Module 3: Reservoir Engineering
- Fluid Properties and Petrophysics
- Well Test Interpretation and Formation Damage
- Reservoir Engineering and Simulation
Module 4: Drilling, Well Completion & Servicing
- Well Architecture and Equipment
- Drilling Fluids and Cement
- Well Completion (Reservoir – Wellbore Interface & Equipment of Naturally Flowing Wells) and Well Servicing
- Well Control
Module 5: Inflow, Outflow Study and Artificial Lift
- Well Performance Studies
- Artificial Lift Techniques; Gas Lift, ESPs, Sucker Rod and other Pumps.
Module 6: Surface Processing
- Oil & Gas Field Processing
- Simulation of Oil & Gas Field Treatment Processes
- Technology of Oil & Gas Processing Equipment
- Offshore Technologies
Module 7: E&P Economic Framework of Exploration & Production
- Economic Evaluation of E&P projects
- Management of E&P business
Module 8: HSEQ
- Process Safety
- HSE Management
TOTAL DURATION OF TECHNICAL COURSES: 1 Academic Year
Location: Sfax, Tunisia
*Candidates can register for a part of the training.