To provide a thorough understanding of dynamic reservoir simulation; covering principles as well as data reviewing and formatting.
Students, reservoir engineers, geologists, geophysicists, development project engineers and managers willing to deepen their knowledge in black-oil dynamic reservoir simulation; young scientists, geoscientists and production engineers moving towards reservoir engineering.
- One dimensional water oil displacement
- Model components, types, and modern gridding methods
- Two dimensional displacement
- Grid orientation and refinement
- Routine and special core analysis
- Pseudo relative permeability and capillary pressure
- Relative permeability manipulation
- PVT experiments, aquifer representation
- Aquifers representation
- Wells representation
- Debug a problem model
- Recurrent data, history matching, and transition to prediction mode.
- Well test history match and prediction for design of extended test.
- Introduction to the simulator (ECLIPSE and Petrel-RE)
TOTAL DURATION OF TECHNICAL COURSES: 5 days
Location: Sfax, Tunisia